Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Secret seductions...

For a very long time now ive been feeling cold. Its been a good 12 months where any sense of desire was, well non existent. I attributed that lack of feeling to the fact that i thought zero attractive men existed anymore. I use to go out trying to spot a piece of hunk, but failed to do so. My friends and i made a game out of it, "Spot the Cute Guy!" But to no avail, we failed so dismally that i pretty much gave up.

Im not looking for a handsome bf, im not even looking for a bf...all i wanted was to spot a good looking guy for a simple perve, and there was none. So...thats why i thought, "i understand why my sensual sensation has basically dissipated..."

I told a friend a while ago, that i no longer felt desire and she said that it was sad...but what could i do?

The feelings of seduction, sensuality, desire...they complicate matters...so for longer than a year, ive been level-headed about everything...but i think my brain needs a break! I also miss those sensations. The tingling all over...its also fun to be wrapped up in ecstasy due to those feelings.

Look, im being frank...i desired nothing...and i didnt feel like i was desired.

I think im at a turning point, especially after my long weekend trips out in the serene environment. I've gotten to know some people better...and all this time being so senseless, i think attributes to a heightened sort of alertness in appreciating people and their most desirable features. Which miraculously brought back my sense of desire...and some secret seductions.

I have a friend, who is an utter gentleman...and im in love with that aspect of him. I have another friend, who gives the best hugs...another friend who always A.L.W.A.Y.S smells so yumdiddlyscrumptious...now if only i could marry these parts of these guys together and ill have my piece of hunk to feel sensual in particular about!

But for the mean time...its nice to feel sexy and womanly again...i was a bit asexual for a moment there...

No comments: