I'm so excited...and i just can't hide it...im about to lose control and i think i like it! (I don't sing that as well as the Pointer Sisters...sorry!)
*^_^*
When i was watching the Oscars this year...I saw these 3 singers pop up singing a lil diddy for a cartoon called "The Triplets of Belleville" and it was such a jazzy number...it made me want to watch the cartoon and i was wondering when it would open in cinemas here. Its a French cartoon and is being shown now during the French Film Fest...and i got tix for this Saturday! *hehehe* I'm a lil happy camper...thats what i am!
And then on Saturday nite...i'll be catching the Pete Murray Concert after the movie...*woohoo*...im just about to burst with excitement!
=D
And then on Tuesday nite...i'm a going to watch Lion King! *woohoo again* I just can't wait...I just can't wait! hehehe
I have in my hot lil hands, front row seats to Quidam - by Cirque Du Soleil...can u believe it?...its the best seats in the Big Top (not incl. VIP seats)...A reserve, seats 1 and 2...altho its for the Matinee...thats fine...suits me better...cos i can go to Paddo Mkts and then go catch the show! *double woohoo*
Altho...this is all getting costly...but anyways...im happy and thats what counts!

No comments:
Post a Comment