Friday nite - Moonlight cinemas
For me, it was awesome...Lost in Translation is a beautiful subtle movie...there is very little dialogue, albeit...but i think thats what has made it a sweet and simple movie. I was a bit thrown in one of the final scenes where Bob is whispering something in Charlotte's ear because I couldn't hear it (i dont know if i was suppose to) but that scene was lifted because I caught a falling/shooting star at the same moment.
Saturday nite
Its always the same deal with my high school friends. It was bound to happen AGAIN! I mean it happened in 1st year of uni when we went to the Pharmacy Ball - our cars got locked in a carpark...and it turned out to be a private carpark! -_-" So, saturday nite wasnt any different it was due to happen...its advertised on the noticeboards that the carpark would be closed at 1am...we get to the carpark 10mins to 1am and guess what? our cars are locked in once again...my friends spent about 20 mins looking for another entry way that might still be opened...whilst my best friend and i stood at the gate that we entered to park our cars, to wait for our other friends to pick us up in case we couldnt get the cars out. So as we stand around, i go look at the noticeboard and there is a little message in small print (as usual) to call a particular number for after hour help. So, we call and find out that the security guards are pissing in their pants laughing for something they caused...and find that we can get the car out...following their instructions on how to get into the carpark first off. bleh. -_-!
So, I got home at 2:30am...
I should stop making plans for myself...cos when i do, it gets foiled...i say to myself..."Lets stay at home tonite and watch that dvd/vcd..." and then when i say that to myself...someone calls about 30 mins after to ask "Hey! Are u busy tonite? Wanna go and do blah?" In which i reply with hesitation these days, cos staying in seems more enjoyable, especially after such said events like cars getting locked up in carparks! Or roaming the streets in search of a restaurant that will cater for 11 people on the nite...at 8:30pm...because the person who organised dinner decided Korean BBQ just wasnt the go for that nite. *yeah*
Good news: my sis-in-law gave birth to an adorable beauty of a baby girl! Born a month exactly before me, and same day as her father but 6 months ahead in the calendar!
Sunday
I chatted online on an US server cos my friend asked me to join...since i wasnt doing anything...i did...and it was fun...but not like the rush i use to get as a kid. When ur new to irc...its a hoot...but i havent actively chatted to anyone for like yonks...i mean anyone who is unknown. Occassionaly, im on irc with friends on our own channel...but thats about it.
Then i went to the gym...and when i went to stretch with my gym bud...and she told me something about a guy...i was literally rolling on the floor laughing...because i was already on the floor...i havent laughed like that for a long while...good for the abs.
Monday
Took the day off work...i woke up really nauseous and dizzy...i think its the antibiotics, because its really strong...my doctor told me i might have side effects...ugh!
My lil brother took the day off school...so there he is on one side of the living room coughing, while im on the other side with my head spinning out...my mother is in the middle watch Springer! Ha!
Tuesday
I thought i felt extremely better, so i went to work. Had i known that my Wednesday would be so bad...i wouldnt have went to work and then to the gym afterwards! doh! I noticed at the gym in couldnt really run...i felt queezy, so i decreased the speed and walked on an incline for a very long while compared to running for a long while. I got home and had some yogurt and then went to shower and straight to bed.
Wednesday
3am...the yogurt and the water i drank and whatever else i had during the day yesterday...all came up. Its a miracle that my body knew to get out of bed and sit up, grab my bin which was lined with a bag and up-chuck in that. It was a good 3 mins for me to get out of bed...surprisingly I didnt make a mess before getting up. I thought the worse was over after the up-chuck...but no...i started getting the chills and hot flushes after that. *fun* I had to call in sick again...i didnt want to have repercussions of my food poisoning escapade at work the other time about 2 months ago. Nor risk weirding out while driving to work on Homebush Bay Drive.
Thursday
Im at work again...hopefully the worst has passed...
According to my workmate, i look like ive lost weight...my face is sullen and my chubby cheeks have gone. Should i *woohoo* over this? I dont think so...

No comments:
Post a Comment