Monday, March 29, 2004

Renovating me!

I started an 8 week program to renovate me.

I have it all planned out.

Each day of the 8 weeks i have mapped out my exercise plan. The intensity in which i should be working at, when to do my cardio and when to start my resistance training. I have even planned when to do my detox, but thats pending on my doctor's thumbs up.

Why am i being a fanatical health freak, who is going to measure her every improvements? Because i have noticed the effects of "letting myself go!" (My clothes feels tight on...and i dont like it!) So, i am going to make a difference in the way i look and make myself feel better about the way i look. And in the end, i hopefully will look much better than i do now. But ino at the least i will be more toned.

Week 1 has already started.

No comments: