I'm currently sitting at home watching Chicago and its funny, i dont remember it being that interesting when i watched it in the cinemas.
Was it because i didnt understand the satire?
It was only 4 years ago...
And yet, i have changed and grown and matured in the last year.
Well, i hope i have...i feel like i have...
On the side of contradiction, i feel quite immature too. I feel quite young and still like a teen in some ways. People tell me that its good to feel young, but i feel old and act young...go figure. I'm tired but still try to stay up. No, thats wrong, i have given up on staying up late.
For instance, im suppose to be at a party right now, but i went at 5:30pm...ate dinner and then left to go home to catch Michael Buble in concert in LA on the ABC. I didnt even have a drink...even though i made punch again...
2006 pushed me to face the fact that he no longer loved me and that it was over. I put my efforts towards work, my family, my friends and planning for my trip.
I then got a mortgage.
And paid for my trip.
I found a crush...he's cute...and mysterious...not sure if i will do anything about it...but who knows what 2007 will bring???
I also had to realise that my company didnt value me as much as i believed, and face up to the fact that they were looking out for themselves.
My attitude has changed...I'm impatient and still temperamental...but i am actively trying to brush insignificant issues aside. I'm still working on being happier with myself...its a tough one.
So, tomorrow...the first day of 2007...i will wake up and go for a run...take in some fresh air...and think about the plan of attack for the new year.
From me to you...I hope that the new year brings you joy, love, and laughter.

1 comment:
Secret crush?!?!?!?! Names, we want names darnit hahahah
Post a Comment