I'm on the train minding my own business, book out, nano plugged in. I happen to be sitting on a 2-seater bench, by the window with my bags on my lap, leaving the seat beside me on the aisle very clear for another passenger. I make sure that i am only taking up my half of the seat, if less - i dont like thigh rubbing on the train.
The thing is, its really early morning. This particular train never gets full. Its usually half empty. Like the 3-seater benches might only have 1 person sitting by the window and the other two seats would be free.
This f@#$ing fruit hopped on the same carriage as i was on, when the train stopped at Strathfield.
There were 3-seater benches with only 1 person sitting in them. There were a few 2-seater benches with only a person sitting by the window, just like moi, that were closer to him. BUT noooooooooo, the F@#$ing FRUIT had to pick the seat next to me, didnt he???
I wouldnt have had a problem with this, if he didnt have such an appalled look on his face. He made a clicking sound like i had done something wrong. That my bag was on the seat, thereby making that seat unavailable, when the bags were actually on my lap and the seat was very free for someone to sit on!!!
I'm not bothering anyone, YOU F#$%ING NITWIT!!! I am minding my own business. The seat was an attractive seat, because it was clean and i was sitting on my side of the seat, not blocking your half!!!
In any case, he didnt have to sit next to me. If he wanted more space he should have sat where there was a 3-seater that was occupied by only 1 person!!!
So this half-wit, precious fruit cake sits down precariously and places his bag on the floor. He crosses his right leg over his left, swings his body away from me like im harbouring some disease that could be passed through my coat, opens his newspaper with a complete "huff"!!!
I was soooo close to turning around and asking him what his f#$%ing problem was???
When it was time for me to get off the train, I stood up and he picks up his bag off the floor, and instead of standing up and getting out of his seat, he swings both his legs over the armrest while hugging his bag to his chest. Blocking all the other passengers trying to get off, from walking down the aisle in a very ungentlemanly manner.
I couldnt be f#$%ed to say thank you. And i always say thank you to people, even if they do that stupid "sit-as-close-to-the-seat-as-possible" instead of getting up from their seat for me. Come off it, who wants to be kicked in the knees from a person who is trying to get off the train. Younger girls have gotten up from their seat to let me walk past. But this guy couldnt be bothered, and so he didnt deserve any politeness from me.
I should have given him a "huff" back as i walked past, but im not a petty fruit cake. I'll just bag him out on a forum like my blog.
I was always under the assumption that fruits were nice, this one must have been pms-ing...and taking it out on me, when it wasnt even warranted!!!
I hate it when someone makes me feel bad for something i havent done. I dont know what he was imagining that i had done wrong...but i f#$%en hate him for making me feel inferior. I want an apology...unfortunately, its something i will never get.
So, this is my rant and rave...
I will now put the issue to rest.

No comments:
Post a Comment