As we walked along Circular Quay towards Dendy's, we were talking about something comparing ourselves to eachother...
He said to me..."I challenge you..."
But what do i get out of it? There is no point in doing a challenge with no reward or incentive to gain by the end of it.
He thinks.
"I'll do whatever it is that you want us to do!"
Anything?
"Anything!"
After seeing an advert for Cypress Lakes in Hunter Valley while we walked past the "Uncorked" Wine Tasting Event at CQ...it reminded me of the Golden Door Day Spa, in which i have always wanted to go, but never got around to it!
So, if i say i want to go to the Hunter Valley and to the Golden Door Day Spa after i beat ur challenge, will you take me?
"Yes."
So...in 21 days i need to succeed this challenge. It started today...well, i made it official today...
I dont think its a hard task, but i need to keep my motivation up.
I should be able to do it in 21 days so long as there are no external anomalies that will interfere with the situation!

No comments:
Post a Comment