He calls me, and of course im excited! I was waiting for some sort of reaction...why would i bother spending so much time speaking to him in the first place.
He emails me, and i reply...dropping hints left right and centre, that its okay if he wants to ask me out! That i would be inclined to say yes to him at the drop of a hat!
*silence*
Now, how did it go from eager to speak to me...to ignoring me?
I think to myself...since its the 21st Century...maybe i shouldnt be so strict on myself...ill sms him and see if he is interested in going to an exhibition, since he has been hinting about going to do more "cultural" things!
So, i sms and its a while before he replies...but it sounds positive, i think...and so i reply back...and i have learnt my lesson from xtn, to always sms with a question or two, so that he has to reply. The questions are direct but i receive no response...it was sent at 7:30pm...its now after midday the day after!
Is he playing games with me?
Thats it, i call it quits! I dont understand why you have to play games with someone? If you are interested in someone and they give you really obvious hints, short of asking you blantantly out...then why not make the most of it???
Initially, i thought he was shy...but he isnt...i need to face the fact that maybe he isnt all that interested anymore...and i may sort of be that girl on the side. If that is the case, he isnt even going to get a chance.
Im quite resolute in my decisions.
If he calls today to make it up to me, then he might still get his chance...but i doubt he will call...and if that is the case, well too bad on his part!

4 comments:
Who is this dreamboat Chris, we need names damnit, names
hahahah. Nah, seriously, good luck. If he doesn't SMS yah by COB Monday, gimme his address and I will go beat him up!
For someone who keeps telling us they are “single by choice”, you sure don’t sound like it.
Chunga: I gave up on Monday morning...and i didnt think he would do anything by COB on Monday, but he called. Thanks for the offer though! =)
Anonymous: I'm a contradiction...i like being single...but i like having someone's attention too! I'm enjoy being alone but i also like dating...although, im not all that good with commitment! Do you sorta have an understanding at where im at? Or have i just confused you further???
=\
He called though. Thought u would reconsider. What did he say? Are you still interested?
Post a Comment