I gave him a lift to his car and as we sat and chatted a bit before parting...there was a glimpse of his family and the way they were. He mentioned his principle to me and asked me for my opinion on his actions or lack there of...
I dont often hesitate in speaking my mind, but i was concerned about how he would take what i was about to say to him...because for the first time, he was vulnerable.
Ironically, i had been feeling quite vulnerable around him. So, i proactively tuned out and just ebbed and flowed with the direction the river was going...
I decided to just tell him what i thought. He asked and i really couldnt be silent on the matter, or divert his question to someone to the left or the right of me. There was no one but me and he just looked into my eyes, waiting for some solace or resolve on the issue.
So, i told him of what i believed to be the intentions of his actions and of his nature...that they were honorable.
His response to what i acknowledged was like a symphony playing a sweet resonating melody just for him...i think i overwhelmed him and paid a huge compliment without actually intending to.
I think those type of compliments are better for me. I try not to question what it is and just accept it. But if a compliment was intentional...i tend to squirm and ask myself "why me?"...ahahahha...
M informed me that my train of thought/logic often goes off on a tangent...i agree, i have gone way off on a tangent...almost perpendicular...veering out to space and at this speed, i may crash and burn on the Sun!

No comments:
Post a Comment