Its not a matter of him saying my name when he says hello...altho, his voice is pleasant on the ears...
Its that smile.
A warm impish smile...not too broad, but full. With this touch of cheekiness.
I went to get my lunch and asked what was the soup of the day and his employee said it was chunky veg. I joked and said "but u guys had that yesterday"!
So, HE came up and asked me what i wanted to have? I told him that i would like creamy pumpkin. He told me "DONE! I'll have it ready for tomoro."
I then told him: "Wow, your allowing my request?"
Cute guy: "Only because your special!"
*heart melts*
Me: "Oh, so i'm special..."
Cute guy: "Yes, you are. And so is Ryan. He is a special kind of special..." (talking about his employee)
*Cute guy tells a joke to Ryan - i missed it*
Ryan: "His jokes are lame." (He was grabbing the freshest produce for me!)
Me: "Sorry, missed it!"
Cute guy: "I told Ryan that we get a Government Grant to keep him here."
Me: "Thats not very nice!"
Cute guy: "I'm not very nice..." (So, he says with that smile!)
So, I guess ill have to get lunch there tomoro. I mean, they are making the soup upon my request...(not that i was thinking of getting something else for lunch!)
;)

3 comments:
woohoo! an update for me :p
he sounds sweet. and those kinda smiles are the best *swoons*
Oi, can I get an update for me too :p
The Game
Are u feeling left out Chunga?
I'll update u today after i get my soup!
^_^
Post a Comment