Friday, August 15, 2008

I haven't started packing...

I'm usually half packed a week before my overseas trip...at least my hand carry is done with some clothes and my necessities...

This time around...well, my bridesmaid dress isn't completed yet...I don't know which suitcase I'll be bringing...and I'm not sure which hand carry to bring.

The only thing I know for sure is that I will be bringing a number of dresses...the handbag I bought at Paddington...the leather sandals I bought from Witchery...my toothbrush...toothpaste...moisturiser, sunscreen, make up, accessories for the wedding and my silver shoes for the wedding.

I still need to find an appropriate bag to carry my stuff on the wedding day...I don't know who the bestman is, so...its not like I'm going to ask him to hold my lippy for me! *LoL*

I also still need to find a nice bikini for Mauritius. There is one I really like from Victoria's Secret...but the delivery takes too long for Sydney, and I could send it to my Aunt's place, but I don't like buying clothing online...what if it doesn't fit? I already have a hard time as it is trying to find clothing that fits, while shopping in person!!!

I stopped eating carbs in the evening and have been exercising every day this week...I'm taking a break tonight, but will be at the gym this weekend on both days. Its amazing what no carbs after lunch can do with the flab on your stomach. I swear that an inch has come off my waistline because I stopped eating carbs after lunch. When I sit, I don't get those crazy rolls...I still have a bit of the roll effect, but I'm happier with what it is now.

I just need to remember to sit upright, and I'm good.

I still have to book something for the last couple of nights for NY...no, I haven't done it yet. I might leave it until I am in NY and see how I go with staying at my Aunt's.

I haven't picked up all my travel documents yet...I'm going to try and collect them today...

I also have to write up 6 handover documents, so that the next person who picks up my projects in my absence, has an idea of what needs to be done next.

*sigh*

So much to do...so little time...

No comments: