Thursday, July 12, 2007

partie deux...

I went to the same ticket booth at the trainstation this morning to get the same ticket for the same fare as yesterday.

I came across the same ticket booth attendant.

I said "Good Morning!"

And he grinned from ear to ear and told me "Good Morning!"

I asked for the same ticket and he enquired if i had a weekly ticket? I actually bought a ticket from the beginning of the year until my last working day before i fly to Europe. Thats about 8 months worth of fare...

For the sake of conversation, i told him, yes i had a City weekly and i was going to a training course in Nth Sydney today (as i did yesterday).

He said to me - "Oh, then you should keep today's ticket and yesterday's as a receipt. So, you can claim back on tax!"

God bless him.

(lit: part two...)

No comments: