I love accidentally catching a show that is new to me and coming across parts of its soundtrack and think how awesome...its all accidental and its all soo what i love!
As i channel surfed yesterday arvo around 5:00pm I settled on watching the cartoons on the ABC. I actually love doing this, because the ABC usually shows cartoons or tween shows that are slightly off the kilter that i really enjoy. I think it reminds me of my younger days and watching Degrassi High, et al.
Which is probably another reason that explains why i absolutely love watching Veronica Mars.
So, i proceeded to watch a cartoon called "Fairly Odd Parents"...and it was so cool and cute. I was glad to watch something so entertaining...and it made me glad that at least the ABC is still showing some quality kiddie shows.
After the cartoon, i happened on watching "RFR - Radio Free Roscoe". Think Degrassi, but slightly more slick and it seems, better music. After quick online searches i find that this show i caught is actually from Season 2 and its called "I'm with Cupid" (#208). What made me go and do quick investigations straight after the show was the final song of the episode.
It is so kitsch, making it so cool. I loved the vocals and the electronic indy sort of sound of the music.
The band is Reverie Sound Revue and the song played on the show is called One Marathon...which you can download from this website. Which i obviously made headway with. I was so excited, i felt like i was in a patisserie picking out various yummy pastries and cookies and cakes!!!
There is something about the song that gets me giddy. And that says a lot, considering not much knocks my socks off anymore. And im pretty happy that i happened on this band that seems fairly unknown all by accident.

1 comment:
Degrassi is one of my fave shows of all time. Joey Jeremiah, Wheels , Yick , Caitlin , Snake ....... I never get tired of the replays on cable.
Post a Comment