Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Try: "I'm hurting, but i'm okay."

I'm going to try and stay busy. It helps that everyone is celebrating their birthday too!

My birthday dinner went well...and i know now that i dont like tequila! Thanks to the select few that were invited and joined me, and thank you for the presents...(well, all the sensible ones!)...and you really didn't have to, i mean it, seriously...you didn't have to!!! I haven't even made a dent in the chocolate crackle CocoPops bomb!

=P

I think i've decided to party hard this Thursday night...well not party party, but have drinks and just let go. Enjoy the company and soak in the atmosphere.

I just need to remind myself that i need food and lots of water to balance things out...I dont want a hangover on Friday. I plan on reading Books 1-4 just for the heck of it, and it won't happen if i'm hung over!

I'm going to catch a french film on Saturday. It was a film wanted to watch during the festival, but didn't, cos he didn't want to go and watch it. So, my friend and i are going for brunch and then catch the flick in Paddington and then maybe we'll just loiter around a gallery or museum. Gosh, i miss being an arty fart!!!

Sunday will be family day...i promised my niece that i would paint her nails. hehehe...i did it once and she is waiting for me to do it again. We'll probably go and visit my Great Aunt too...which means we will be going to the markets...which also means i will be spending money on things that i don't really need!

Monday...L & E and I have decided...well, really it was L & I who decided that we would do some filming...but we might have to drag CnC as she isn't all too keen...the plan is to film and then we we'll go and have some Harry's...its been so long since the last time we had Harry's!

I need to do this. I need to try and keep myself from thinking about what has happened and all the "what if's". It's not healthy. Better to surround myself with the people who care about me and love me the way i am...who would never give up on me and will always stand by me.

I need to look at it as: "Change is good, but growing is better!"

I asked my ex (from before, now we're friends) how long it took him to stop loving me? He thinks it was a good couple of months. He realised that it wasn't doing him any good pining for me. I wonder if it will take me longer to get over "him"?

I told a girlfriend today, who recently found out that i was single now, that just because I'm good at being a b!tch and at pretending that i'm confident and happy, doesn't mean that i'm not broken down inside!

*finally the truth has been uttered*

*queue the next truth of the year*

I'm hurting, but i'm okay.

Seems to fit me well, those words.

2 comments:

NfOrCeR said...

party hard Thursday indeed! :D

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris,

Man, ages since I've been here. I think I read between the lines. Sorry to hear it.

The Game