I like that song...the film clip is cute.
There is nothing cute about going to work at 7am in the morning on the train, noticing how ironically it looks like 5pm in Winter. I felt like i was going in the wrong direction at the wrong time of the day. Its so overcast, the lights at each train station is lit brightly. When the train stopped at Granville, i thought i should go home...take me home damn u!!!
I've been avoiding the possibility of another blood clot in my legs...this time its not just in my left leg, im feeling weird sensations in my right leg too. But its not painful like the DVT i found last year (from breaking my ankle and being in a cast). Funny thing uno, i had been doing heaps of stuff to prevent this from happening. I had been exercising regularly, taking asprin before, during, and after flight, doing those exercises in flight and did a lot of walking while in SG and KL...SO? Well, i have to get a doppler done on both my legs...the doctor agrees that i may be paranoid over some muscular or nerve spasms...but we'll get the doppler done to ease my mind and rule out another DVT. Like WTF! Last year was bad enough...I thought this year would present new beginnings of better things to come!
*grrr*
On another ironic note. A friend asked me where he could get cheap eats for a group of 15-20 people. He said that he was looking at Indian or Middle Eastern cuisine. I thought back to E's 20th birthday...which was actually after the Sydney Olympics when L & E met...and L introduced E to me. We went to Sahara's in Burwood and there was a belly dancer who G was getting really acquainted with...
This flush of memory, remains vivid in my mind...funny thing is, it was over 5 years ago. After i told my friend about it, i quickly called E and told him about it...we have been friends for a very long time now...and the memories are still fresh...
BUT darn it, we are freakin old!!! and E & L are even older farts since they are turning 26 this year, while im just meeting my quarter life crisis.
Saturday 14 January
I wake up and im washing my face...my brother asks my mum when i had the accident? I think to myself, wtf is he talking about...its too early to be arguing about who caused what accident...
My mother asks me, did you scratch your car yesterday? (At this point im about to tell my lil brother off as he was driving my car yesterday)...I start swearing...storm out to look at my car and on the front bumper i see this horrendous scratch mark...3 lines...all white...im like: WTF?!?! I havent been in any accident...i havent scratched my car on my own...i have been really good actually, taking the defensive driving approach...and then i question whether it was my lil brother...and to be honest, he is careful...
I continue to swear as i walk back into the house...my older brother said "it looks like someone hit you"...so obviously it was a hit and run and of course they wouldnt leave their insurance details behind!!! I'm SOOOOO PISSED OFF!!! I assume it happened some time this week...either Wednesday or Thursday...while I parked my car at the trainstation car park! *FUDGE*
I manage to calm down after taking mum grocery shopping in the morning...then i got my hair cut!
Let my rave about something good that came out of the day...
I went to my hairdressers and it seems like its been nearly 3 years since i actually got a proper cut...i have been getting trims but i was trying to grow my hair out and level all the layers so that my hair would all be one length...but 2 years of having dead straight hair in which you cant do much but tie it up...i want to do something to it that would give it a bit of style, but keep the length.
So he trimmed off about 5 cms, and he gave me a fringe...nothing flat, all layery and sweeping to one side...he texturised my hair by cutting my hair twice (its a lengthy task at hand, but a very good technique...he usually avoids doing it since it takes so long, but he did it for me, cos im SPECIAL!) *LoL*
It was pretty scary to see him "texturising" my hair...cos it seemed like he was lopping a lot of it off...and he did actually lop a lot off...but thankfully, i have heaps of hair!
The lady who washes hair and does the blow drying...she was sweeping my hair up off the floor and tapped me on my shoulder to show me how much was there and she said "look there is sooo much hair, its enough for 3 people". Her dustpan was too full to sweep it all up in one go...she had to do it twice.
Afterwards, i was pretty happy, he kept the same length but my head was soo much lighter...no more headaches from carrying too much hair on my head (yes, i was starting to get headaches, which now have disappeared...so im assuming it was from carrying so much weight on my head)...I believe it takes less time to air dry my hair now, not like the hours upon hours it use to take...
After the haircut, i went home and got ready for dinner at Bistro Lilly at the Observatory Tower, The Rocks. The restaurant seemed nice and seductive...and i really enjoyed my barramundi...the flesh came off the skin so easily...and it tasted really fresh! I really loved their dark chocolate frozen mousse that came with the strawberry brulee...it was lip smacking yum!
Only gripe would be that their toilets really sucked. In my opinion, part of fine dining is the whole experience...the better the restaurant...the better the facilities, which include the toilets. It seems that Bistro Lilly's toilet is the adjoined toiled from the rest of the Observatory Tower...which is a shame...
My bf didnt like the service he was getting from (what it seemed like) the only waiter who was looking after the customers. I didnt like him either (but i dont usually like the service unless its impeccable), he seemed to treat my bf more hostile than he treated me.
Its okay, but i dont think i would ever go there again...
We were planning on going to the Domain for the Jazz...but it seemed windy and we couldnt find parking...and i was wearing heels and i didnt really want to walk far if we happened to find a parking spot that was far from the Domain...so we just headed home after dinner...
It was all for his birthday...Friday night watching Les Arts Saut - Ola Kala...and Dinner on Saturday night...He didnt seem to appreciate it much...even after all the planning and sending out of invitation...*sigh*...

No comments:
Post a Comment