I think that is the line...or its "At last, my love has come home..."
Well, either way...im so happy that my Amazon purchase of the Mraz CD/DVD - Tonite not again, finally arrived at the Reception desk of my building!!!
Its been 12 days in waiting...but well worth it! I mean i only paid $18.00 (AUS) to have it shipped from the US to me, instead of buying it at HMV for $44.00 (i'm told). Less than half the price...ahhh...
*smiles all around*
On another note, He is so cute...i love it when he misses me! Can I please say it out loud? I think he will ask that i only say it out loud to him though...hahahaha...
I'm going to watch L'Orfeo by Claudio Monteverdi on Friday nite with him...and im fretting over what to wear...im semi-settled on wearing my black strapless 3/4 dress...but im not too sure...I can hear Riss saying "Just wear it!"...hehehe...
Last nite, there was a big spider in the bathroom...it crawled into the cupboard under the sink...i opened the door to see if it was visible amongst the shampoo and conditioners, etc...and it was still on the door, so when i opened it and saw it - i let out the most girliest "yelp" ever...had it been a sharp scream or a shout...or something other than my yelp...i wouldnt be so embarassed! My lil brother came to my rescue and killed it for me! But he also pissed himself laughing at how girly ive become...
I'm astonished at how scared i am now, of spiders...I use to not mind killing them, but now, when i see one, i get my brother to kill it for me...and i actually feel icky when i see it...
>_<
Its been a while hasnt it? My world has flourished, but my creativity in terms of writing has become stale. hmm...i think we need to talk about this...i dont want my creativity to reach a point of dullness.

2 comments:
Don't worry Mey; I feel you on the creativity front; need new ways to keep the juices flowing!
Its actually not Mey's blog...sorry Ben!
Post a Comment