I am absolutely loving the show Queer Eye for the straight guy - showcasing the Fabulous 5!
Last nites episode was the Fab 5 helping a guy prepare for the nite he proposes to his gf, in which he was living with for the past 2 years.
I was flabbergasted when they cleaned him up (and more so - the way they transformed the house in such short time.) Not that he was bad looking in the first place...he really looked like a model on the weekend with the 5 o'clock shadow on his face...so they cleaned him up...
I was in awe with those chocolate boxes filled with choc mousse and rasperries, and more importantly the ring in one of the 3 choccie boxes...i really want to try the Albanian choc that has a real minty flavour to it! (I like minty-freshness, even in chocolates!)
I was also in awe of the simple fact that this guy was Oh! soooo ROMANTIC...and he was inspired by the late greats of romance...he wanted to present his gf with the whole casablanca type of good lovin'...and he was chivalrous by heart.
I started to cry when he proposed and she took way too long to say yes! (He put in so much effort...) The Fab 5 thought she was preparing a "NO!" just as much as i was anticipating it!...the way her face looked indicated a negative reply...but she said that she would love nothing more than to be his wife! *awwwww*
^_^
Now...when i think about it...
If you were given the proposition of the Fab 5 from Queer Eye or all of the crushes you have had in the last year? I'd choose the Fab 5.
If you were given the proposition of the Fab 5 from Queer Eye or 5 guys from the last 200 guys on earth? I'd definately choose the Fab 5.
If you were given the proposition of the Fab 5 from Queer Eye or the last supermodel looking man on earth? I'd still choose the Fab 5.
FAB 5 win hands down!
*LoL*
Who wouldnt want a guy that was well groomed, dressed fashionably, cultured, handy and decorative, and cooks?! (That could teach u too..)
Well, if u cant find one guy, why not have five that know what they are doing and always do it well???

No comments:
Post a Comment