I wondered what i should write about.
Im left with a lot of self doubt. I guess, im thinking "Whats the point in writing on a blogger???"
For so long i have neglected a sacred part of me...leaving it on its self-doing, not bothering to look at it or even acknowledge its existance...
I was once highly creative, winning awards for visual arts, scoring the best marks for my creative writing, even using witty retorts in debates so that no one could rebut my arguments!
The days in which i could hold a delightful and intriguing conversation has long passed.
I feel that i should be a flower on the wall, as all i can do now is smile and nod...with nothing to contribute or anything substantial to say.
It is pretty sad when u realise this...that u have not really grown in any way...u feel stagnant, knowing that u have not gained any knowledge worth knowing in the past 4-5 years of ur life!
So my decision to reconcile with my creative thinking was to start up my own blogger...so i could begin to write, and hopefully help me to gain back my skills in communication and also spurn my artistic talents to shine through...

No comments:
Post a Comment