My week since Monday has been a whirlwind...
It started with my near death experience...i was crossing the road at a zebra crossing, and the stoopid drive in a white car with his wife in the front passenger seat stopped about 10cm away from me...and he was trying to turn left as i nearly finished crossing the road! I yelled at him, calling him a stupid driver and asking if he was blind. He pointed at me and yelled back.
Now, when he yelled back at me I once again yelled at him calling him really crude (and using highly obscene language) names.
I then continued walking...now 2 mins after this occured I thought to myself....with the large umbrella that I was holding, I should have thumped and dented the bonnet of the car. OR I could have stood there for a few minutes and given him the shits and wait until he apologised to me for being a totally dumb idiot who nearly hit me with his car!!!
It is soo ironic that all of this came to my mind after the situation had occured and I had already stepped away from the scene!
I guess life is funny this way...moments of inspiration come from no where...but in all honesty I guess it was good that the idea didnt occur to me until after...as I would have caused a really BIG scene!
TBC

No comments:
Post a Comment