Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Waking up to an orchestral thunderstorm...

I woke up, as per usual, with my alarm going off at 5:30am.

It seemed pretty dark...i could hear rain coming down heavily...and then the natural orchestra started playing - loudly.

I dont like driving in thunderstorms or heavy rain.

I stayed in bed and seriously considered calling in to work and telling them that i would be working from home.

Then i rationalised...

I have end of month billing to complete before this week ends and im short 1 day because of Australia Day...I have an important conference call to make and have to push a project forward so that we can complete it by Monday...ridiculous, i know!

Sooo...I told myself that i will give it 30 minutes...if the rain eases, i'll go to work...get my lil bro to drop me off at the trainstation and hope that i dont get caught in a heavy down pour while walking from the trainstation to the office.

And so, im in the office.

No comments: