Tuesday, February 14, 2006

i feel sh!t, so sue me!

I'm having a crap day.

crap


crap


crap



I'm one of those people who are suckers for all things lovey-dovey...i'm not asking for a dozen long stem roses (and not that there is anything wrong for a girl to long for them...its a matter of receiving them - thats another issue).

Point being...i would have liked a call by now...or an email...something...anything! An sms maybe? I sent one of those interactive sms to him this morning. Foto...text message...& a recorded message from moi. I didn't even get a "same to you too" reply.

I cooked dinner on Sunday night. I hand crafted a V'day card. I bought him Godiva chocs, as promised but have yet to present them to him. He surprised me on Friday for lunch at Est. and a long stem rose...so he has done his part in terms of spoiling me...but is it too much to want him to say "hi" to me - today of all days?

I gotta admit that another reason why im so sh!tted right now, is the fact that i was under the impression that he was sending me something to my office today. Last week, he asked me if i was moving offices "this" week? Hey, what is a girl to think when her bf asks about specifics in terms of her work address, on the same week V'day falls on??? Why doesnt he just ask me "on" the week to avoid misleading me?!?!?!?

So, i am feeling crushed that nothing has arrived on my desk or for me to sign and receive from the courier.

I know that im stupid to allow myself to imagine such things, set expectations, crash & burn when it doesn't eventuate...but a girl, like myself, would always be hopeful with regards to love...even when we had agreed not to get eachother things for V'day...

No comments: